Monday, July 25, 2011

the blessing of adoption

Adoption is so fantastic.  I hope to one day adopt.  When our children are older I hope to foster to adopt pre-teen and teenage kids who thinks that the world has left them behind.

Adoption is such a HUGE undertaking and right now where I am in life I just cannot fathom it.  It would take a HUGE step of faith for me to even consider adoption with four littles already demanding so much of my time and attention.

But my friend Rachel has chosen with her husband and her three small children to follow God's direction for their family on their journey to adoption.  So please go check out her adoption blog and give if the Lord leads but at the very least I know your prayers and encouragement would be much appreciated.  Help bring "Wallace" home.

No comments:

Post a Comment