Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday AND Thankful Thursday

First week into the new blog routine and I already messed up!  Geesh.  Ok I snapped this pic for yesterday's wordless Wednesday post but I never got a chance to blog yesterday so here it is today:
Seriously are there words for this?

Thankful Thursday - as today is Thursday this post is actually current.

I am thankful for Colton who loves to sing and watch people drive away from our house and is so comfortable with himself that making up songs to bless others just comes naturally without a second thought.

I am thankful for a baby girl who even though she's testy lately is just so amazingly fun to watch growing into an independent toddler.

I am thankful for a super logical six year old who realizes that a water leak in the downstairs ceiling SHOULD mean a leak in the upstairs ceiling as well. 

I am thankful for a 3yr old who aspires to be a six year old.

I am thankful that I get to be home with them and teach them to love each other and those around us and teach them the "boring" stuff like math.

I am thankful that my daughter sleeps until at least 8am.  At least one of my children gives me a break in the morning.

I am thankful for winter days that make me want to stay snug in my house with my children and my routines.

I hope you all have a blessed and thankful day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment