Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

trash bags and dumpsters.  With six people living in our home STUFF gets accumulated quickly and in mass quantities and it's so nice to have a place to purge some of it to so that we're not constantly living in piles of trash.

children who are best friends and play together and love each other.  I'm thankful for the grin on Sierra's face when Sawyer comes down from his nap and her eagerness to hug him. 

I'm thankful that I'm able to be relaxed about schooling and if my son truly feels he thinks better on his head he's able to do so without getting into trouble.

I'm thankful for the other people who take turns with me staffing the nursery for the Wed night awana program.  Mostly because the break from little miss high needs was super appreciated and productive (I DO have a desk, who knew?).

I'm just thankful to take my next breath and I try to remember that when I discover the next crazy thing one of my monkeys has done (usually the girly monkey these days!).

No comments:

Post a Comment