Friday, April 1, 2011

3 in 30

I came across this link up today and it's absolutely something that I think will enhance my life so I'm joining in.


My goals for April are as such:

1. Read my bible daily - really get into the word, study it, and try to apply it to my daily living.  I've been needing to do this for a while and I plan to do it by Blogging through the Gospel.

2. Declutter the laundry room and make it nice and clean and organized.  It's become a dumping grounds and I really want it to be a peaceful room that makes me WANT to do laundry.  So much of the stuff in there is stuff I just haven't had time to sort through yet and I'm going to work on that this month.  Ship things off to goodwill, put things where they go, store what we want to keep in the basement.

3.  Track my weight watchers points daily - I've been super bad at this the past two weeks.  I have joined weight watchers online and I really need to get in the habit of tracking my points in order for it to work.  I found these past two weeks that merely having the subscription DOES NOT help with weight loss.  Who knew?

Those are my April goals and I'm pretty excited to see where they get me.  Need some motivation to meet a few goals?  Join in!  Click the link above to see how to get started!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you are joining us! You've listed some SMART goals and I think you can definitely achieve each of them this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm visiting from 3 in 30, and your goals sound great! Looking forward to seeing everyone accomplish their goals!

    ReplyDelete