Thursday, September 27, 2012

What's happening?

Well, life.  I try to blog regularly.  And sometimes I succeed for a while.  But sometimes life is too busy happening and well that is as it should be.  Blogging is a hobby for me.  A way to share our lives with our friends and family and to share ideas on schooling, organizing, cleaning, and being a wife with others on the great world wide web.  But over all of that living life with my kiddos is my priority.  I MUST be present here in today. 

But I have been snapping pics for blog posts for the past few weeks of my absence.  I have a great post about my new organized kitchen, another tot school post, a DIY project post regarding storage for the princess monkey's bow collection, and a few field trip posts.

For today here's a recap of the past few weeks.

September started with a bang, a great labor day weekend - which was one of my last posts.  We followed that up with KOJ's birthday on the 12th.  For which I made:
mini apple pies and banana muffins with fudge frosting
I arranged for his friend and bible study leader to pick them up and surprise him with them at his bible study that night.

The kids started awana for a new year.  I now have two sparkies and a cubby.  Craziness I tell you!  Craziness!

The kids and I have done story time at the library a few times.  We took a nature walk, had a phenomenal play day at my sister's house, and most recently took the kids roller skating for the first time with a local group of homeschoolers.

We had a LOT of fun.  All the kids enjoyed themselves and there was some success by the end.  The kids are chomping at the bit to get out to the skate rink again.

No comments:

Post a Comment