Thursday, September 6, 2012

Making Fall Fun

Ooh guys we're almost there.  Fall is right around the corner.  I can see it and I can feel it and I'm super excited.  I love fall (and spring but fall is probably my favorite season).  For our family fall involves a bit of busyness.  This is a list of things we'll be doing this fall:

Raking and jumping in the leaves
decorating pumpkins
baking lots of pumpkin treats
celebrating Kayd's 7th birthday
celebrating Sawyer's 4th birthday
celebrating KOJ's birthday
go trick or treating
go on a hayride
go apple picking (again)
go to Apple fest

Fall lends itself to so many great activities.  We'll do fall themed stuff in school too.  The kids love fall as much as I do.  But then maybe that's just my enthusiasm spilling over onto them. 

Fall is Kayd's favorite season because of his birthday and Halloween which are back to back.  I can't blame him.  Fall is my favorite season because I have children and experiencing fall with them and the birthdays involved are just so much fun.  Not to mention all the great yumminess that can be made with apples and pumpkins.

So today is Thursday and I'm thankful for FALL!  For seasons that change and yet each year stays magnificently the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment