Monday, March 12, 2012

Muffin Tin Monday: rainbow time

I LOVE spring!  Have I ever mentioned that?  I started my blog about this time a year ago but I'd have to go back and review my old posts to see if I did a muffin tin Monday for rainbows last year or not.  I really don't recall.  This week we're doing some rainbow stuff in honor of St. Patrick's day and because the weather has SPRUNG to SPRING!  WOOT!  I'm a little excited about it.  Just in case you missed the excitement.  So without further ado here's our glance at this rainbow muffin tin (nothing glamorous mind you).

multi-colored goldfish crackers, strawberries, string cheese, orange slices, cucumber slices, and rainbow twizzlers.

They got to eat lunch in the living room which was a special treat (mostly because our dining room table was covered in stuff from the weekend and I hadn't gotten to clearing it off by lunch time lol).

Princess Sierra looks like she's enjoying it in this pic but she didn't eat very much at all.

And that was our muffin tin Monday.  As usual I'm linking up with the Muffin Tin Mom blog so go check out all the other great muffin tins from today and this week.  Their "unofficial theme" this week is actually green foods - I'll have a 2nd muffin tin post tomorrow with our green lunch. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to colourful tins, so I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete