Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A long hiatus

I might have mentioned before but it can't hurt to say it again, life with four monkeys is totally busy.  Time just completely gets away from me.  And before I know it I've lost three weeks in the blogging world.

That definitely doesn't mean that life has stopped.  Life has gone on.  The kids have gotten even bigger.  Sierra has learned some new words and other skills.  I've concluded that we'll be creating our own around the world adventure for the next year and a half for our social studies portion of school.  I've worked on getting the house cleaned back up.  Again.  And again.  And once more now.  Forever and ever. 

And I've decided to limit my computer time for the next month or two.  That does NOT mean that I'm ignoring the blog though and I promise to have new posts up soon.  It does mean that I'm spending more time WITH my children and with the housekeeping stuff I struggle with.  It's all good.  I think in the end it's going to be a huge blessing to me and the kids and our family as a whole.

Once I replace my now non-working camera I will do muffin tin Mondays again.  I tried to snap pics of our muffin tins last week but that's when I discovered the camera was completely dead.  Gone.  Needs to be buried.  Bummer.  In the meantime it's March which is national reading month - so go curl up with your babies and some great books and spend some time reading together!

No comments:

Post a Comment