Monday, August 20, 2012

2012-2013 School pictures

Once again continuing with the "Not" back to school blog hop this week and the theme is school pictures.  We had our first day of school last week on Monday.  I snapped a few pictures of the kids.  Last year I did a little favorites questionaire with the boys and I did the same this year.  I think it will be fun to look back over the years and see what they said.  So without further ado, here are my precious students this year:

My monkeys when I told them to sit on the couch for a picture:

Kayden - 2nd Grade


Colton - Kindergarten

Sawyer - preschool


Sierra - tot school


The professional pictures of the kids were done by our friends at LifeLight Image Studios.  If you're local (and sometimes even if you're not) these are some fantastic people to work with.  The kids love them and the pictures were all amazing.

And so that is my rag tag team of students this year.  Go check out the other great "school pictures" through the hop:
Not Back to School Blog Hop


1 comment:

  1. Super cute pictures!! My favorite is of them all on the couch!! :)

    ReplyDelete