Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frumps to pumps update

This post isn't going to be glamorous.  But I am pleased to say that after posting about this last Wednesday, I have in fact gotten dressed almost every day.  I did not get dressed on Sunday.  I was sick and just never felt like it and as I didn't leave the house didn't have a need.  But otherwise I have done well putting on a decent shirt and pants that I would be willing to leave the house in.  This week I hope to make it to putting on socks and I'm thinking about wearing eye shadow.  I don't generally do make up but my husband has expressed how much he likes eye shadow on me so I'm thinking about it.  I'll let ya'll know next week how it turns out.

3 comments:

  1. I really do feel better about myself when I get up and get dressed for the day. It's still hard to do lots of days though! I wonder why that is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. On days when I make no effort I always regret it! Somehow I bump into someone I know or everyone at work asks if I am ill - must put a bit of blusher on and do something (anything!) with my hair.

    My clothes are a bit dull too......more effort needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been making more of an effort lately as well! Even bought some El Cheapo new clothes to liven up the mix... :) Dh doesn't like makeup though, so I'm off the hook there! :D

    ReplyDelete